Salted Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Treats! June 29, 2014Posted by misscraftyfingers in Cooking, Recipe.
Tags: Banana, chocolate, desserts, peanut butter, Recipe, treats
add a comment
Inspired by this, I made these easy peasy Salted Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Treats!
100 grams of dark chocolate (1 bar)
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil or milk
1. Slice bananas into 1.5 cm thickness.
2. Scoop and top 1 side of each banana slice with some peanut butter.
3. Lay on a plate / container and put into freezer until peanut butter hardens.
4. Melt chocolate with vegetable oil or milk.
5. Place each piece of peanut buttered banana on a fork. Drizzle the melted chocolate over until chocolate covers the peanut buttered banana.
6. Lay the chocolate covered peanut butter onto waxed paper on a cookie sheet or plate.
7. Sprinkle some salt over each chocolate covered piece and put them all back into the freezer.
8. Take it out when it’s nicely hardened and cold. Pop into mouth and enjoy the yummies!
Banana Almond Bread (Breadmaker recipe) June 1, 2014Posted by misscraftyfingers in Baking, Cooking, Recipe.
Tags: almond, Banana, bread, breadmaker, homebaked, Homemade, Recipe
Recently, I bought a really cheap breadmaker online for only S$80 and since then, I’ve baked 3 loaves with it. First one was a basic white bread. Second one was a whole meal bread. And I just baked the latest one! It was an experimental bake and turned out really yummy! So, let me present to you, my BANANA ALMOND BREAD!
I decided to write down the recipe because I’ll definitely make it again. So I’m sharing the recipe with you too!
Banana Almond Bread (Breadmaker Recipe)
2 cups self raising flour (sieved)
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons of softened unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon of salt (if using salted butter, omit the salt)
3/4 teaspoon of vanilla essence
2 bananas cut up
1/4 cup of chopped almonds (I used raw almonds but roasted will be ok too I suppose)
Put all the ingredients into the bread maker.
Select dough function and let the machine mix the ingredients for around 5 to 7 mins.
* I removed the paddle before baking. It can be a little messy. 😛 but it’ll prevent the loaf from having a big hole at the bottom.
Switch to bake function and bake on medium for 40mins. Switch to dark for 15mins or until top looks browned.
Let it cool before cutting.
That’s it! Let me know if you try the recipe!