Salted Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Treats! June 29, 2014Posted by misscraftyfingers in Cooking, Recipe.
Tags: Banana, chocolate, desserts, peanut butter, Recipe, treats
Inspired by this, I made these easy peasy Salted Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Treats!
100 grams of dark chocolate (1 bar)
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil or milk
1. Slice bananas into 1.5 cm thickness.
2. Scoop and top 1 side of each banana slice with some peanut butter.
3. Lay on a plate / container and put into freezer until peanut butter hardens.
4. Melt chocolate with vegetable oil or milk.
5. Place each piece of peanut buttered banana on a fork. Drizzle the melted chocolate over until chocolate covers the peanut buttered banana.
6. Lay the chocolate covered peanut butter onto waxed paper on a cookie sheet or plate.
7. Sprinkle some salt over each chocolate covered piece and put them all back into the freezer.
8. Take it out when it’s nicely hardened and cold. Pop into mouth and enjoy the yummies!