Salted Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Treats! June 29, 2014Posted by misscraftyfingers in Cooking, Recipe.
Tags: Banana, chocolate, desserts, peanut butter, Recipe, treats
add a comment
Inspired by this, I made these easy peasy Salted Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Treats!
100 grams of dark chocolate (1 bar)
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil or milk
1. Slice bananas into 1.5 cm thickness.
2. Scoop and top 1 side of each banana slice with some peanut butter.
3. Lay on a plate / container and put into freezer until peanut butter hardens.
4. Melt chocolate with vegetable oil or milk.
5. Place each piece of peanut buttered banana on a fork. Drizzle the melted chocolate over until chocolate covers the peanut buttered banana.
6. Lay the chocolate covered peanut butter onto waxed paper on a cookie sheet or plate.
7. Sprinkle some salt over each chocolate covered piece and put them all back into the freezer.
8. Take it out when it’s nicely hardened and cold. Pop into mouth and enjoy the yummies!
Homemade chocolate icecream! June 3, 2014Posted by misscraftyfingers in Blog, Cooking, Recipe.
Tags: chocolate, Homemade, ice cream, icecream
add a comment
I made icecream! I bought an ice cream maker a few weeks ago and after some trials, I found the best chocolate ice cream recipe! I’m telling you it beats store bought ice cream!
The recipe can be found here. You can make it with or without Oreos. If you like dark chocolate like me, use as high percentage dark chocolate you can find and the flavour will be really rich and intense. I used Lindt 85% dark chocolate. Mmmm…. So good!
Now I just need a really good vanilla ice cream recipe.. Preferably without the use of eggs. Any recommendations?